Development. Spy Rock is focused on ground-up development and redevelopment of multifamily and mixed-use projects. We target primarily urban, infill and new urban locations in submarkets with high barriers to entry and strong, long-term demand drivers. Spy Rock will opportunistically deploy tax credit programs including historic, low income housing and new markets.
Acquisitions. Spy Rock seeks acquisitions of stabilized assets and value-add opportunities with management and/or physical needs. We consider both stabilized submarkets with strong fundamentals in addition to transitional and more affordable markets with significant upside. Spy Rock has a history of targeting distressed properties for repositioning and also seeks portfolios with assets complimentary to our existing holdings.
Consulting. Spy Rock’s team has wide-ranging industry experience and will opportunistically take on consulting assignments including:
- Fee development and construction/rehabilitation management
- Underwriting and valuation services
- Site and development program evaluation
- Exit strategy planning
- Portfolio analysis
- Acquisition and development due diligence
- Property Management consulting through our affiliate Steelhead Management.